Load cell technology (Strain Gauge)
Able to work both pushing and pulling,
– 2 parallel outputs:
•Digital, settable as normally open or normally closed circuit, connection with Dynojet Power Commander and Rapid Bike
• Analog, 0-5V, settable in one or both directions. Reading range: 0÷100Kgf, connection with Marelli, Motec and similars and Data Loggers,
– Instructions for YEC, HRC and YOSHIMURA ECUs,
– Calibrated and calibratable at any time,
– MAX LOAD recording,
– CURRENT LOAD display,
– Failure Check warning,
– Automatic temperature, vibrations and creep adjustment,
– Set as normally Open/Close,
Eventual Digital output to allow the DIRECT CUT of Injection/Ignition Power
– Plug&Play connectors for most Japanese sports bikes, Ducati, Aprilia, KTM, Triumph, Guzzi BMW, Morini, Bimota, BENELLI. For any other bike an electric wiring scheme is given,
– Compushift feature (switchable off) automatically evaluate the best killtime for each upshift, according to engine conditions, load, rpm and acceleration, making a choice between 500 different killtime in the range 20÷180ms,
– Smoothshift feature to ease the shock loads on the gear box and chain and to lessen loss of traction at upshift, Thanks to this it’s possible to change gear at full throttle even at maximum tilt angle.
– Programmable on/off rpm threshold.
– Adjustable killtime (40÷99ms).
– Dimensions: Φ=15mm, L=55mm,
– Provided with rod already holed and threaded, just to be cut. Available either M6 or M8 holes.
– IP65 guaranteed i.e. Water and Dust proof,
– Really 100% reliable: 1,500,000 cycles @65Kgs load passed,
– Miniature Digital Led panel, no PC needed.
Notice: please indicate the model / year of the motorcycle in the additional notes of the order